Thursday, November 30, 2006

sTREss

Well went for a two-hour tutorial in the morning and came home for nap. Guilty is the word i felt would best describe me for today. Everyone was rushing their final project report and what i can do is wait for thurs and fri for my grp members to tell me about their contribution. QP and Huishan told me that they actually ton yesterday somewhere to complete their PD2 report. I felt it was a great idea if Friday is my teacher's assessment. The weight is really coming on me for this final preview. Unlike other groups on the 6th floor, by now everyone should know how KUKU my supervisor is. He could asked me to wait for his return and den disappear until 5pm. Great job! Well others could get help writing programs for their microcontroller, we could only wait till our supervisor TO BE FREE.

No comments: