Monday, November 20, 2006

sorry my gaming friends

Sorry guys maybe it's good time for me to stop my competitive gaming stuff. My projects deadline is coming. Its three weeks from now to the panel. Hope i can really touch up and finish the STUPID PROJECT. Anyway im really sorry to sherwin and other my other teammates. Cs made me restless and no life. I realised this is not the life for me. I prefer to spend time with my family, friends and gf. It would be more fun to even talk cock with you all face to face other than spending time online conversation. I rather spend time finding work, its more practical. I don't wan to lose sleep playing game until wee hours and go to school str8away. Anyway i really have fun playing all the gd teams in lan =DD Until now i hope a new phase of life begans for me. . . ..

No comments: