Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A happy and satisfied day

Normal nights out day would be Tuesday and Wednesday for my camp. The whole day was as usual, sleeping all the way. I reached home at around 7 and went to eat with my family. Nice meal and i really enjoy the time we spent together. After dinner i talked to my brother about his studies and what he is going to pursue in the future. Its rare that nowadays we could speak openly together as family after i enter ns. Mom also share with me what she did during the weekend. Im so happy that i have a complete home.

Time for me to go camp ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r back alive? hee...
It great to have a nice and happy family =)

Anonymous said...

treasure wad u have.. its really rare to have a complete family. (:

well. happy happy!