Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wooo

I came across this quote by Michael Landon "Somebody ought to tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit every minute of every day. Do it, I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now." Omg this is so true. Im having fun every minutes of my life now. While waiting for NS, I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I wan to make use of every minutes with my family and friends. Do something different everyday and get new experience. Sigh, wasted too much time on a stupid game called CS. Some of my friends and relatives have illnesses nowadays. You will never know when your life is gonna end. So make use of your time and take good care of yourself. This is just my opinion of life. Now, is no doubt, the prime of my life =D.

No comments: