Wednesday, January 11, 2006

CT OVER

Yes my common test over! Went to class on monday and result i passed csf( didn't went to lab). Heard from leong heng hehee. Went to take my laptop in the morning. Omg it was at Penjulu lane, C&P holding. Some ulu place in Jurong East. When i reach there by cab. I have no idea how to go to the "actual place" to get my laptop. The place was like a big factory, with trucks moving around everywhere. After asking the guards for the spot. I redeemed the laptop went to the canteen. Unwrapped all the boxes and realised it was actually nice looking, chio. omg. The comp spec is AMD Turion® Processor 3000+ (1.6GHz), 512MB, 60GB, Double Layer DVD±RW/±R, 6-in-1 Digital Media Reader slot, Integrated modem, Integrated 10/100 LAN Ethernet, Integrated wireless LAN 802.11bg, Integrated Bluetooth, Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, 14.0. Went home and check whether it's a new batch or old batch. Omg it's a 1X512 hehee new batch. heng ar...

Went to sch reluctantly after having my lunch(mum cook) at home. Thanks mom i love you =).
Sometimes i really hate China ppl. They are always like gong gong one la zzz. I was paired up with this china guy and he doesn't know anything about the fcs lab lor. Farking stupid!!! arrggg. im always trying my best to complete the lab and guess wat he did? he actually digged his nose in front of me, fuck! And if i dunnoe how to do the lab how? hong kan lor. must wait for everyone to finish den get answer from them -.-! Like this how to go off early! damn.. ok gd nite bth liao .

No comments: